|Savkiv Ulyana Stepanovna
Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
Department of Accounting and Taxation
A graduate of Ternopil Academy of National Economy (present name Wester-Ukrainian Nationsl University). She graduated from the Institute of Banking Business in 2002 with obtaining qualification of an “Economist” in « Banking Business” specialty. In 2012 she defended her PhD thesis and received the degree of a Candidate of Economic Sciences in the 08.00.05 specialty – Development of Productive Forces and Regional Economy. She has practical experience as an accountant in production, commercial and budgetary structures. She has been working at V. Stefanyk Precarpathian National University since 2003. For 13 years she headed the Chortkiv Training Center for Remote Communications. Since October 2020 she has been working as an associate professor of the Department of Accounting and Taxation.
She is the author of more than 50 publications of scientific and educational nature, as well as publications in collections of materials of international and national scientific and practical conferences.
- Savkiv Uliana, Sydor Halina. Customs space of Ukraine: problematic aspects and pragmatism of their solution. International Scientific Journal “Economic Discourse”. 2021. № 2. P. 40–46.
- Mykhailo Sherman, Yaroslav Martynyshyn, Olena Khlystun, Liubov Chukhrai, Yuliia Kliuchko, Uliana Savkiv. Optimization of the Educational Environment Using Information Technologies. IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, VOL.21 No.4, April 2021.
- Savkiv Uliana, Sydor Halina. Social and economic aspects in the creative work of Vasyl Stefanyk. Mountain School of Ukrainian Carpaty, Ivano-Frankivsk, №24, 2021. Р. 55-60.
- Sydor H. V., Savkiv U. S. Profit of the state budget of Ukraine. Science, research, development #48 (Paris, 29–30 decemb. 2021 r.). , Paris, 2021. P. 37–38.
- Savkiv U.S., Sidor G.V., Verbitskaya I.I. Introduction of foreign experience in financing general secondary education. International Scientific Journal “Economic Discourse”. 2020. № 4. Р. 97–103.
- Savkiv U.S. Credit unions as an important infrastructural component of the financial market. Prospects for the development of finance, accounting and psychology in the context of globalization: Collection of Scientific works on the materials of All-Ukrainian scientific and practical Internet conference (Chortkiv, March 10, 2020). Chortkiv, TNEU, 2020. P. 35–40.
- Savkiv U.S. Principles of public financial control. Modernization of the economy: Current realities, forecast scenarios and development prospects. 2nd International scientific and practical conference, April 28, 2020: materials of International scientific and practical conference, (Kherson, April 28, 2020). P. 743–745.
- Savkiv U.S. System of state financial control. Current problems of social and economic systems in a transformational economy: Collection of scientific articles on the materials of the 6th All-Ukrainian scientific and practical conference (April 16-17, 2020). Part 1. – Dnipro: NMetAU, 2020. P. 171-174
- Savkiv U.S. State financial control. Economic and managerial aspects of transformation and innovative development of sectoral and regional social systems in modern conditions: Materials of the 2nd All-Ukrainian scientific and practical Internet conference, April 28-29, 2020 Ivano-Frankivsk: IFNTUOG, 2020. P. 185-188.
- Savkiv U.S. Accounting information in the enterprise management system / Savkiv U.S., Grigoriv O.O., Matkovsky P.E., Tsizhma Yu., Herald of Pricarpathian National University, Economics Series, issue 14 – Ivano-Frankivsk, 2019. P. 236-
- Savkiv U.S. Investment potential of an Prospects for the development of accounting, control and finance in the context of integration and globalization processes: Materials of International scientific and practical conference, (Kharkiv, November 5, 2019): in 2 parts Kharkiv, 2019. Part 2. P. 226–230.
- Savkiv Uliana, Sydor Halina Understanding to Public budget from customs payments. Science, research, development #17 (Belgrade (Serbia), 30 m 2019 r.). Belgrade (Serbia), 2019. P. 28–31
Scientific activity: The author of 50 works of scientific, educational and methodical character and publications in collections of materials of the international and All-Ukrainian scientific and practical conferences.
Disciplines which are taught: Accounting for Foreign Economic Activity, Organization of Document Circulation at an Enterprise, Electronic Submission of Reports of Business Entities, Taxation in Foreign Countries.
Research interests: problems of organization and methods of conducting accounting by types of economic activity, theory and practice of public financial control, areas for improving the competitive position of an enterprise in the market.
Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University
57 Shevchenko street, Ivano-Frankivsk, 76025, Ukraine
Humanitarian building, Room 706
Department of Accounting and Taxation