|Gnatyuk Taras Mikhailovich
Candidate of economic sciences (PhD in Economics),
Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Economics
Associate Professor in Department of Accounting and Taxation
In 1998 he received a pedagogical education at the Carpathian University. V. Stefanik. In 1999 he received the qualification of “Accountant-economist” in the specialty “Accounting and Auditing”. In 2003 he defended his dissertation on “Development of the mechanism of investment activity management of tourism enterprises” and received the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences in the specialty “Economics, Organization and Management of Enterprises”. He is the author of more than 50 scientific and educational works, including 3 collective monographs, 2 manuals with the stamp of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. In 2018, I was awarded an honorary diploma by the head of the Ivano-Frankivsk Regional State Administration.
Scientific researches are carried out within the theme “Development of organizational-economic mechanism of improvement of functioning of industrial and economic structures of the region”, state registration number 0111U000875. The subject of the study is the organizational, economic and social aspects of improving the performance of production and economic structures in the region. The object of study of this work is the production and economic structures of the region.
Within the topic, the directions of improving the efficiency of production are investigated, the method of analysis of financial results of economic activity of economic entities in the conditions of economic transformation is improved.
- Gnatiuk, T.M., Shkromyda, V.V. (2020) Regulatory regulation of accounting of fixed assets. Bulletin of the Carpathian University. Economics Series, 15, 147-151.
- Gnatiuk, T.M., Shkromyda, V.V., Shkromyda, N.Y. (2019) Business reputation of the enterprise as an object of strategic management accounting. Bulletin of the Carpathian University. Economics Series, 14, 196-201.
- Shkromyda, V.V., Gnatyuk, T.M., Melnyk, N.B. (2019) Tax budgeting in an enterprise in a changing business environment: to be or not to be. Professional Research and Production Journal «Accounting and Finance», 1 (83), 139-145
- Gnatiuk, T.M., Shkromyda, V.V., Melnyk, N.B. (2018) Operational accounting and analysis of the purchase, sale and settlement operations of the enterprise. Bulletin of the Carpathian University. Economics Series, 13, 42-47.
- Shkromyda, V.V., Gnatiuk, T.M. (2018) Using a multifactor circulating asset turnover multiplier in managing an enterprise’s competitiveness. Business Inform. Scientific Journal, 2, 191-196.
- Gnatiuk, T.M., Shkromyda, V.V. (2017) Evaluation of financial soundness in the system of management of settlement operations of the enterprise. Socio-economic development of the region: a monograph. Ivano-Frankivsk: Publisher TALYA, 129-138.
- Gnatiuk, T.M., Shkromyda, V.V. (2017) Capital Structure Analysis: The Dependence of Profitability and Financial Sustainability. Bulletin of the Carpathian University. Economics Series, 12, 235-242.
- Shkromyda, V.V., Vasilyuk, M.M., Gnatyuk, T.M. (2016) Economic Analysis of Business Entities. Ivano-Frankivsk: Publisher Kushnir G.M. ISBN 978-966-2343-25-0
Courses taught: Financial Accounting I, Financial Accounting II, Financial Analysis.
Scientific interests: management of investment processes, choice of optimal schemes of dynamic development of tourism enterprises, adaptation of accounting processes to market requirements.
Additional information: author of more than 50 scientific and methodological works, including 3 collective monographs, 2 manuals with the stamp of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Thesis supervisor – Andriy Shpak on “Spatial differentiation of Ukrainian regions”
The defense was held on March 03, 2016 at a meeting of the specialized scientific council of K. 20.051.12 Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University
Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University
Search for:Shevchenko, 79.
Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University,
57 Shevchenka Str., Ivano-Frankivsk 76000, Ukraine