Candidate of economic sciences (PhD in Economics),
Associate Professor in Department of Accounting and Taxation
In 2006, I graduated with honors from Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas in the specialty «Accounting and Audit» and got a master’s degree in accounting and auditing.
Since 2007, I have been working at the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University.
In 2012, I defended my dissertation for the Candidate of Economic Sciences degree in the specialty «Economics and Management of Enterprises (by economic activities)» on the topic «Assessing the Economic Potential of Industrial Enterprises in a Market Environment».
In 2016, I was awarded the rank of Associate Professor of Accounting and Auditing.
In 2020, I received the Certificate САРА «Certified Agricultural Professional Accountant». As a result of the program, she became a member of the Federation of Auditors, Accountants and Financiers of AIC of Ukraine.
- Shkromyda, V.V., Shkromyda, N.Ya., Gnatiuk, T.M. (2021) Evaluation of Indexes of Dynamism of Corporate Reputation in Conditions of Behavioral Economy. Corporate Reputation Review, https://doi.org/10.1057/s41299-021-00113-9 (Scopus, WoS)
- Shkromyda, V.V., Shkromyda, N.Ya., Gnatiuk, T.M., Vasylyuk, M.M. (2021) Reputation management technological tools: a stakeholder approach. Journal of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 8 (3), 97-105. DOI: https:// doi:10.15330/jpnu.8.3.97-105
- Shkromyda, V.V., Gnatiuk, T.M., Shkromyda, N.Ya., Vasylyuk, M.M. (2021) Accounting education in Ukraine: trends and prospects. Actual Problems of Regional Economy Development, 17 (1), 246-256.
- Shkromyda, N.Ya. (2020) Accounting and analytical support for the management of tax liabilities in the enterprise. Bulletin of the Carpathian University. Economics Series, 15, 177-181.
- Shkromyda, N.Ya. (2019) Accounting and analytical support for the management of structural components of the enterprise potential: theoretical aspect. Professional Research and Production Journal «Accounting and Finance», 4 (86), 218-225
- Shkromyda, V.V., Shkromyda, N.Ya. (2019) Peculiarities of enterprise reputation research. Intellect XXI. Scientific Economic Journal, 3, 110-116.
- Shkromyda, V.V., Shkromyda, N.Ya., Gnatyuk T.M. (2019) Business reputation of the enterprise as an object of strategic management accounting. Bulletin of the Carpathian University. Economics Series, 14, 223-228.
- Shkromyda N.Ya. (2018) Optimization of the tax burden as a component of the formation of the tax policy of an entity in a crisis. Actual Problems of Regional Economy Development, 14 (2), 65-70.
- Shkromyda, N.Ya. (2018) Budgeting taxes and fees as an element of the corporate tax management system. Bulletin of the Carpathian University. Economics Series, 13, 213–217.
- Shkromyda N.Ya. (2017) Methodical approaches to tax planning of an entity’s activity. Bulletin of the Carpathian University. Economics Series, 13, 214-221.
- Shkromyda, N.Ya. (2016) Electronic tax reporting: time requirement and time difficulties. Eastern Europe: Economics, Business and Management, 5, 356-360.
- Shkromyda, N.Ya. (2015) Tax planning as an element of accounting policy formation at the enterprise. Bulletin of the Carpathian University. Economics Series, 11, 141-145.
- Shkromyda, N.Ya. (2014) Stackholders as the main factors of influence on the economic potential of the enterprise: the need for their accounting and analysis. Bulletin of the Carpathian University. Economics Series, 10, 83-86.
- Shkromyda, N.Ya. (2014) Marketing audit as a basis of accounting and analytical support of estimation of economic potential of the enterprise. Actual Problems of Regional Economy Development, 10 (2), 79-85.
Scientific activity: Scientific work consists of 75 publications of scientific and educational-methodical character, including: 4 monographs (3 in co-authorship), 1 security document, as well as publications in the collections of materials of international and all-Ukrainian scientific-practical conferences and more than 20 educational-methodical character.
Disciplines teaching: Accounting and Reporting in Taxation, Accounting and Taxation by Types of Economic Activity, Documentation in Accounting, Accounting in Foreign Countries.
Scientific interests: peculiarities of organization and methods of accounting and reporting in taxation by types of economic activity, problems of adaptation of domestic accounting to the requirements of IFRS, theoretical and methodological approaches to assessing the economic potential of economic entities, analytical support for the decision-making process of management.
Participation in the state budget scientific topics of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine: «Development of organizational and economic mechanism for improving the functioning of industrial and economic structures of the region» (state registration number 0111U000875).
57 Shevchenka Str., Ivano-Frankivsk 76000, Ukraine