|VASILYUK MARIA MYKHAYLIVNA
Candidate of Economic Sciences (PhD in Economics),
associate professor of accounting and Taxation department
Graduated from the Faculty of Accounting and Economics of the Ternopil Institute of National Economy. Graduated from the Institute in 1993 with the qualification of "Economist" in the specialty "Accounting, control and analysis of economic activity" and postgraduate studies at the Ternopil Academy of National Economy.
degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences in specialty 08.06.04-Accounting, Analysis and Audit. In 2002 the academic title of Associate Professor of the Department of Accounting and Auditing was conferred . Has practical experience of work as an accountant-economist in the structures of production and commercial enterprises. V. Stefanyk has been working since 1993 as a manager of the dean`s office of the Faculty of Economics, senior laboratory assistant and assistant of the department of finance and accounting, senior lecturer, associate professor of the department of accounting and auditing.
He is the author of more than 100 publications of scientific and educational- methodical character, including: 4 monographs (3 in co-authorship), 3 educational manuals (among them 2 manuals with the stamp of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine).
The area of scientific interest is the theory and practice of auditing the activities of economic entities, methodological assurance of audit quality control, organization and improvement of accounting, control and analysis of economic activity in the conditions of economic transformation.
Carries out scientific researches within the limits of research themes: "Increasing of socio-economic efficiency of functioning of production and economic structures in the region", state registration number 0104U002443. and “Improvement of accounting, analysis and audit of industries in market conditions” state registration number 0111U3768.
Provides teaching subjects: Audit, Accounting Organization, Organization and Methodology of Auditing, Organization and Methodology of Auditing by Types of Economic Activity, Financial Audit.
Organization and methodology of quality control of audit services. – Qualifying scientific work on the rights of a manuscript.
The thesis for obtaining the Doctor of Economics degree in 08.00.09 – accounting, analysis and audit (by types of economic activity). – National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit, Kyiv, 2020.
1. M.M. Vasylyuk. Influence of the institutional environment on quality of auditing / M. M. Vasylyuk // New Economy. Issue # 1 (65). – Belorus. -2015. – P.110-114.
2. M.M. Vasylyuk. Conditions of provision and factors of influence on quality of auditing services / M. M. Vasylyuk // Innovative Economics. Issue. 1 (56) . – 2015.-P. 212-215.
3. M.M. Vasylyuk. Formation of quality parameters in the modern auditing practice / M M. Vaslyuk, O. O. Grygoriv // Economic Journal – XXI. Issue. 3-4 (2). – 2015. – P. 63-66 (personal contribution of the author lies in determining the factors and formation of parameters of quality of auditing services, P. 64-66).
4. M.M. Vasylyuk. Optimization of internal quality control of auditing services as a guarantee of trust of civil society concerning the results of auditing activity / M. M. Vasylyuk // Herald of Precarpathian National University. Series
“Economics”. VII. 11 -Ivano-Frankivsk, 2015. -p. 255-259.
5. Vasylyuk M.M. Quality of auditing services: methodology, organization, development paradigm [monograph] / M.M.Vasylyuk. -Ivano-Frankivsk: Publishing house of SHEE V. Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 2015.
6. M.M. Vasylyuk. Quality of auditing services in the modern business environment: conditions of provision and influence on public activity / M. M. Vasylyuk // Herald of V. Stefanyk Precarpathian National University. Series “Economics”. Issue 13. -Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018 . -p.221-226.
7. M.M. Vasylyuk. Organizational provision of quality of auditing and auditing services / M. M. Vasylyuk // Business inform. Issue. No. 1-2017. P. 262-268.
8. M.M. Vasylyuk. Institutional approach to quality of activities of auditing subjects / M. M. Vasylyuk // Business Inform. Whip №2.-2017.- С.302-307.
9. M.M. Vasylyuk. Conceptual bases of auditing quality [monograph] / M.M.Vasylyuk. – Ivano-Frankivsk: Publishing house of SHEE V. Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 2019. -702 p.
10.M.M. Vasilyuk. Procedural provision of external quality control of audit of financial statements / M.M. Vasilyuk // Modern international economic relations: formation and peculiarities of development: collection of scientific works of the All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference, August 17, 2019). – Odessa, 2019. – P. 94-97.
57 Shevchenko Str.